The match takes place on Tuesday the 12th July 2022.
It takes place at the Oval, england.
This is a very close match to call but we are predicting England will win this match.
We are picking the following players who
- H Brook
India v England 1st ODI Match Preview
- England has just lost a T20 series with India 2-1. They were poor on the first two T20s but improved in the final match even though it was a dead rubber.
- Bairstow will be back for the ODI and will be looking to build on his impressive form in the test matches. If England has a chance in this match then Bairstow and Stokes will be key players.
- England comes into the match in good form in the ODI format where they almost broke the 500 run barriers when recently playing the Netherlands.
- The Oval is renowned for its flat pitch and high-scoring matches so England will need to look for a 300-350 score from their 50 overs if they are batting first.
- India will take a lot of confidence from their T20 matches. Even in defeat in the last match, there were still a lot of positives they can take.
- The Indian bowers are well suited to the hard Lords pitch and this could be an interesting battle of the pace bowlers early on in the innings. If the wicket deteriorates and spin comes into play towards the end it could work in India’s favour.
- If India wins the toss we would except them to bat first and then try and use the spinners on a deteriorating wicket. In the T20s the spinners were well effective with not much to work on in the shorter match.
England v India Match Prediction
After looking closely at the form of both teams and the expected lineup we have settlers on a prediction of England to win the match.
Their form in white-ball cricket is hard to ignore and with Bairstow, Buttler, Stokes and others they have the firepower to put on, or chase down, a huge total. The dry weather in England will mean less bounce for the bowlers and a very quick outfield.
We are expecting a very close game that will be high scoring and great to watch!
See the full odds on this match and bet with 10Cric here.
Predicted scores (If batting first)
England – 380
India – 360
Our latest predictions
This post is also available in: MATCH DETAILS When is the 3rd ODI between England and India? The match takes place on Sunday 16th July,
This post is also available in: MATCH DETAILS When is the first ODI between England and India? The match takes place on Tuesday the 12th
This post is also available in: MATCH DETAILS When is Sri Lanka v Australia? The match takes place from the 8th to the 12th of
This post is also available in: Welcome to our IPL betting tips and predictions for the IPL 2022. The tournament got underway on the 26th
This post is also available in: India head to Old Trafford with a 2-1 series lead as the deciding Test in Manchester could see the